Friday, December 12, 2008

The Stabbing

Hey do ya'll remember the stabbing? We were driving to/from the Laughmans and pulled off to the side of the road, next a field, was a car. The back door was open. A man was leaning inside stabbing another man while a woman pulled on his shirt screaming hysterically. Mom and Dad kept driving to a gas station where they called the cops. Dad had to testify in court to what he saw a few days later. Turns out that guy got stabbed 40 times or something. I think the twiners were just infants at the time.

That story reminds me of watching Cops. Love that show! And I love that my wedding video, the shooting of which was delegated to Adam and Timmy, is primarily a reenactment of Cops, with Timmy even telling people not to forget the heavy breathing while running. Nice.

4 comments:

C-rish said...

dude that is so scary!! i would be totally freaked out!! did any of you know who they were and why it happened!

Rugo said...

Lol, would I do a thing like that?

Jennifer said...

Do what, Tim? Stab someone or do a COPS wedding video?

Brian said...

I remember this in my normal haze of multiple stories - one real, and several interpolated. But, I remember the guy reaching in the back and the lady screaming and pulling his shirt and stuff. Very freaky, altogether. Also, I remember Dad testifying about it, and the victim let the assailant off. Weird crap, that.