Thursday, September 23, 2010

Regrets

From my bizarre and somewhat deprived childhood I have but one regret: lack of documentation! We need to get more of our stories down, especially seeing as how the last Rugglet will start to contribute soon. I propose a flurry of activity in celebration of Adam's triumphant return, so get on it Rugglets. Rugglet spouses, get on your Rugglet's case about blogging. Cousins, feel free to chime in more often. Need inspiration? Start reading posts from the beginning, we mentioned dozens of topics that your memory could fill pages with. Cats, neighbors, bikes, lawn mowers, porches, piles of bricks, parafoils and DOS computer games are all waiting for their stories to be told!

3 comments:

Martin Andrews said...

What was the name of the airplane game I was the master of?

Brian said...

That would be Sopwith. 2D sideways flying never looked better.

Rugo said...

I don't even know how long I tried to find all those old games on the internet. Castle, Space Wars, Sopwith, it was glorious.